How Legit could Ravinwood Farm be?? You decide…

Monday, May 15, 2006

How Legit could Ravinwood Farm be?? You decide…


I found a picture, which I took my self with my own camera, of my in-laws 22 pound male Pekingese, posted on a breeder named Ravinwood Farm's website at http://www.ravinwoodfarm.com/pekingnesedogs.htm. Next to the photo was this statement
___________
Back Forty Meiling
Oh My Jack in the Box x Back Forty's I'm a Show OffMeiling is the smallest member of our tribe. She is what is known as a sleeve Pekingese. (under six pounds). She is a lovely light fawn with red highlights with a black mask. She may be small but she is mighty. She runs the show around here and everyone knows it. Her eyes are huge, her face is flat and she knows she is beautiful.
_____________
Which makes me wonder, how legit could this breeder be? Are any of the photos on their website their own dogs? Do they own their own dogs? And if so why can they not use their own pictures? And to go into such detail about the dog when it's not even their dog??....

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which makes me wonder, how legit could this breeder be? Are any of the photos on their website their own dogs? Do they own their own dogs? And if so why can they not use their own pictures? And to go into such detail about the dog when it's not even their dog??....

I agree with you. I cannot even imagine how one would post a picture on their website without meaning to...Sounds quite suspicious to me...

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this dog! The person who took the photo pointed it out to me on this site. I do work for the family and its one of a bunch of dogs. Its a MALE, not a female AND it's HUGE for a Pekingese at 22 pound, definitely not 6 pounds as McCarthy says! Its a great dog but it certainly didn't come from this breeder. Make you wonder what their dogs actually look like if they don't post pictures of their own.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At one time she had pictures of Bouviers on her website as well.

You'll note that there are no longer any images.... you can probably figure out why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home